House of Europe, Leipzig
The "House of Europe" was built in 1928-1929 by the architect Otto Paul Burghardt. Right across from the 'New Gewandhaus', it marks the confluence of the urban central ring.
The 13-storey skyscraper was built in steel construction, the exterior walls were lined with pumice stone and covered with Franconian limestone. As part of an overall renovation, the building was devided into two separate office rental spaces per floor, while the listed staircase was carefully renovated.
Work Stages HOAI